Here are some fun facts about me!
1. I love Chick-Fil-A.
2. My favorite color is a light purple.
3. I was the yearbook editor all four years of high school.
4. I danced for 14 years at Patti Parrish School of Dance.
5. I have helped in the nursery at church since I was 13.
6. I graduated from Rocky Mountain School of Photography.
7. You can probably find me editing at a local coffee shop.
8. I started drinking coffee while I was in Montana at RMSP.
9. I love scrolling on Pinterest.
10. Friends is one of my favorite TV shows.
Hi I'm Maddie!
I am a Rocky Mountain School of Photography graduate and I am located in my hometown of Sapulpa, Oklahoma. Photography for me is a way to connect and tell your story. Everyone has a story and while I love capturing the big important parts of it, I love capturing the details even more.
Capturing the joy in the chaos is what keeps me going! Life is crazy and messy, but it's important to me to capture the precious moments in the midst of the mess. My goal as your photographer is to ensure a fun time during every session, and to capture memories that you and your family can enjoy for a lifetime.